▶ Before departure
- Refer to “Overseas Infectious Diseases NOW” published by KCDC for updates about the global outbreak and guidelines for preventing infections.
- Refer to Safe Overseas Travel published by MOFA for the latest updates on countries that have imposed restrictions on entering the country.
▶ During your stay
- Avoid contact with poultry and wild animals.
- Avoid contact with symptomatic people (fever, difficulty breathing, etc.)
- Avoid visiting locations where there is risk of infection such as local marketplaces.
- Follow strict personal sanitation rules such as washing your hands and observing coughing etiquette.
▶ After travelling abroad
-Contact the KCDC call center (☎1339 or region code + 120) or public health clinic if you develop a fever or respiratory symptoms (coughing, difficulty breathing, etc.) within 14 days of arrival.
-If you wish to get a physician’s opinion about suspicious symptoms, the first step is to visit a COVID-19 screening center in your region,
-And make sure to provide physicians information about your travel record before getting a checkup.