○ Passengers with fevers or displaying respiratory symptoms that are deemed to have an epidemiological link to the virus during quarantine inspection will be diagnosed and tested at an isolation facility within the quarantine station and will be placed under temporary quarantined observation until the test results come back.
○ Asymptomatic Korean nationals and long-term stay foreigners who do not display symptoms during quarantine inspection will be placed under self-quarantine for 14 days upon arrival and will be required to get diagnosed and tested if they start to develop fevers or respiratory symptoms.
○ Asymptomatic short-term stay foreigners who do not display symptoms during quarantine inspection will be placed under quarantine at a separate facility for 14 days upon arrival and will have their samples collected, diagnosed, and tested if they develop COVID-19 symptoms during their stay at the quarantine facility.
* Even if diagnosis and testing results return negative, individuals remain quarantined in separate facilities for the 14 day incubation period.
○ Meanwhile, inbound travelers who test positive will be transferred to an isolated treatment ward or Living Treatment Center to get treatment.